On Monday Ryan, Trent and I went to the pumpkin patch and we had a great time. Mondays are our only days off so they are our favorite day of the week. Trent also seems to love Mondays, he loves being with mommy and daddy at the same time. I just have to brag about my husband for a minute (sorry about the tangent), he works all night sunday night but instead of coming home and sleeping monday morning like most people would, he stays up all day to spend the day with Trent and I. He is a real stud, I know I could not do that! Anyways, it was a great day, Trent really enjoyed the pumpkins. He would not let us carry him, or ride in the stroller. He walked around the whole place trying to pick pumpkins up. It was so cute! I just love him! Here are some pictures of our fun day and our cute little pumpkin!
WOW! He is soooo cute. I love these pics!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pics!!! He is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete