Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Hope everyone had an awesome day with their loved ones! Valentines day came early for me this year. On thursday when I came home from work, my mom was at my house so I was totally confused. Then Ryan told me to hurry and get ready and to wear something nice but he wouldnt tell me where we were going. Next my sister Tatum showed up to help me do my hair, at the request of my dear husband. He must always pay attention when I am getting ready with my sisters because I am always begging them to style my hair. I am definately the most helpless one of the family in that category. Anyway, after I was done getting ready he wanted to go out the front door but I insisted that we go out the garage so I could take a final look at myself in the skinny mirror. haha. I got half way out the garage when I noticed a white limo sitting in front of my house. I was completely shocked!! My mom and sister came out to snap a few pictuers of us before we left and then we were off. I got really nervous and felt like a little school girl on her first date, it was so funny. We ended up going to a realllly nice restaurant at the Mission Inn in Riverside. It was so beautiful. We had an awesome dinner and a great time just talking and having time with just the two of us!! All in all a great Valentines Day.... I have the best hubby in the WORLD. I love you babe!My sexy valentine

Unfortunatley I had my camera with no memory card so these are the only pics from the night : (

1 comment: