Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter this year besides the fact that Ryan was working (poor guy..he misses Trent so much during holidays when he works). Trent and I went up to my grandma and grandpa Hess' house with the fam. We had a lot of fun playing in their huge house! It was actually the first time Trent didn't mind just staying inside. We had a great lunch/dinner and just enjoyed the great company. We took the kids on a ride in the golfcart, which they loved. We love all of our family so much!! Thanks to everyone for all of Trents Easter goodies!! Trents Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. Surprised he brought Trent a basket because he dislikes him so much! haha

                                             Straight for the shovel


                                          "Look mom he brought me a new cup!"



                                        "Can we go outside now?"


                                   "OK I'll settle for raking the grass inside"




                                      Talking to Daddy on Easter morning


                                  "Happy Easter Daddy, I love you!"


                                 "Thanks grandma for my cap gun"






                                           Jump shot!



                             Aunt Tatum trying to wrangle the kids

The best shot I got!! We have pictures of all of my cousins and I on grandmas fireplace, so we decided to try and get one of our little ones. We knew it wouldnt be perfect but we tried.






1 comment:

  1. These pictures are ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big and old these babes look!! I can't wait to see you all this summer!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete