Friday, December 10, 2010

Were baaackkk!!

Well it has been a while! and a lot has happened since I last posted...So I guess I'll start with the biggest and bestest news of all. Were expecting our second little bundle of joy this April. We couldn't be more excited!! We got this exciting news on August 20th, and boy was it a shock.  Not that we didnt want this, because believe me we did, but because it took a lot longer than I thought. After negative test after negative test, I decided to stop testing and then, the little nausea bug set in and I decided it was time to test. And to my surprise....It was positive! I was at home with just Trent and I; Ryan was at work and I wanted to tell him so bad but I didnt want to do it over the phone, so I waited. I dont know how I did it but I did. It was August 20th and his birthday is August 23rd, so I really wanted to wait until his birthday and do something clever. Of course I couldnt wait so after Ryan woke up, to head back to work I just couldnt wait anymore so I handed the test to Trent and told him to bring it to Daddy. I will never forget Ryans face...he was soooo ecstatic and kept asking me if it was for real. Later that night he called me and told me that was the best birthday present I could have given him!
POSITIVE!!!!
Babys First Picture!! 9 weeks 5 days

Due April 10th

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you are back :) and I am so happy for you guys...... Yay a little princess!! Miss you lots xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was interesting to read your story because mine is the opposite! It took us just over 2 years to get pregnant with James so I was shocked when we got pregnant this time on the first month. I expected to see a bunch of negative tests before a positive. I am so happy for you! We are having a girl too & I love the fact that I will have a boy and a girl! I am due exactly one month after you! Cant wait for our girls to get here & see pictures of your beautiful princess!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete