Monday, September 5, 2011

Random phone pictures

Sissy girl in her Puj tub...best baby bath ever!

Trent is a crazy sleeper. He always ends up sideways and body parts all over the place.

Just a little brotherly/sisterly love

I ran upstairs for two seconds to get the kids' clothes and when I came back down
I found Tessa in the form of a coloring book. Trent had colored all over her hand, foot and face. At least it was washable!

Hideous picture of me, but it was a big moment for us. Our new trailer! Many family memories to be had!

Baby girl in her bumbo seat!

Trying out the exersaucer for the first time.

Trent, the naked tool man. Haha

We went to get sis out of her crib after her nap and Trent ran up first and climbed in with her.

Tessa Jean got to meet her great aunt Nancy Jean, who she is named after. Nancy is Ryans aunt, and she is currently battling ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease). We love her so much!

I got to meet my cousin Taras new bundle, Tripp Patrick Eustace. He is so precious and was born on Ryans birthday :)

Enjoying a lovely evening out by our fire pit.

2 of my favorite boys! Trent just adores his Daddy

My Mom got Trent a whole baseball outfit for Christmas and she put it on him yesterday when she was over. When he came downstairs, I started crying like a little baby. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm going to die when he starts T-ball.

Trent asked to put his towel on his head after his bath! I guess he was jealous of my hot look! Haha

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Why are the babies growing do fast?!? We have to get together soon. Quick question, how do u upload pictures from your phone onto this thing? I I have a bunch that I want to put on here, but I have no clue how to from my phone?

    ReplyDelete