Baby girl is 7 months old already! I know, its crazy, and I know I say it every month but where is the time going? Athough I wish I could freeze time, it is so much fun watching her grow up and being able to play with her brother. Its only going to get more and more fun! Here is what our big girl is up to:
Gets up on all fours and rock back and forth
Eats a TON! her halloween costume was very fitting. hehe
Eats pretty much anything we give her except carrots
She plays a game when she is eating where she likes to blow raspberries at you after she takes a bite. She thinks it is hilaious when you tell her "no"
She has possibly the most high pitched scream on a 7 month old ever, and she is not afraid to use it. Happy or mad.
Sitting like a proSize 2 diapers
still size 3-6 month clothesno teeth yet
Sleeps about 12 hours a night. Never makes a peep
Takes 1-2 naps. at least one good one-about 3 hours
Her hair is really starting to come in- it is a light brown color
Her eyes are greenish-hazelish
She is getting a little attitude, but most of all she is happy and sooo sweet

No comments:
Post a Comment