Tonight was a big day in our house! When I got home from work I was playing with baby boy and he wanted to chew on my finger, like always, but this time was different from all the other times. As I put my clean knuckle in his mouth he bit down and guess what was there? A TOOTH!!! He cut his first tooth! I knew it was coming but man I am not ready for him to be getting this old. It's just barely peeking through but it's there alright, a sharp little sucker! So cute!!!
Oh yea last night was another first for us. This guy fights and fights and fights going to sleep but last night I was holding him and he put his little head on my shoulder and fell right asleep! I was soaking up every minute of it. I just love him more and more everyday if thats even possible!
Here are some pictures just for fun cuz he is so precious!!
Oh my... he is too dang cute!!! I still can't believe he has a tooth. Please stop growing so fast Trent!
ReplyDeleteTonya, I found your blog through Ashley then Stephanie and want to congratulate you. Your little boy is ADORABLE and only 4 days apart from my little girl. Our blog is www.brianafickling.wordpress.com Glad to see you are doing well..do you have facebook??
ReplyDeleteThese pics are ADORABLE!!!! I love them... And I can't wait to see you all in a couple months!! Miss you all so much!! XOXO
ReplyDelete