Friday, May 1, 2009

My baby is 5 months!

So another month has flown by! Our little Trentster is 5 months old! I am loving every minute of being a mom. Every day is something new and it is just amazing to see my little man grow. Here are few new things he has been up to.



  • Not sure of his weight or height but its a good thing cuz that means we haven't had to go to the doctor! : )

  • He is no longer the good sleeper I used to brag about.

  • Has completely grown out of his swing and refuses to sit in it.

  • Puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.

  • Should be cutting a tooth any day (well hopefully, teething has been pretty rough on him.)

  • Does push-ups (not baby push-ups, full on push-ups, on his hands and feet)

  • Has the cutest voice ever and is learning new sounds.

  • "Scratches" everything checking out it's texture.

  • Has a very keen "tilt radar" when trying to lay him in his crib at night.

  • Got his first taste of real food. A frozen banana in a washcloth. Ok so he didnt eat it but he could taste it, and he loved it.

  • With daddy back to work he gets to spend three days at home with daddy, three with mommy and one with both.

  • Grabs and reaches for everything.

  • Is quickly growing out of more clothes.

  • Has found his feet and loves to play with them and eat them.

  • Gets up on his hands and knees.

  • Sits up all by himself.

Happy 5 month birthday my beautiful boy! I love you more than you'll ever know!




Then: 12/1/08



Now: 5/1/09


2 comments:

  1. Tonya!! He is getting so big! He looks so adorable!!! I can't wait to get out there so I can play with all of you!! Love you all so much!! It is so good to hear you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tonya! I am glad I came across your blog! Trent is so cute!!! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete