Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First time in the pool!

Trent went swimming for the first time yesterday. He had a blast!! We started him off on the step and he just splashed and splashed, it was so cute. He tried to take off crawling and his little face went under the water, it didnt scare him one bit. He has no fear of the water, which was a little scary for us. Guess we wont be getting a pool anytime soon. We had a ton of fun watching him get so excited. He is definately a water baby.

4 comments:

  1. Addie has a crush on Trent. I was just looking at your blog with her and she kept reaching for the laptop screen screaming :) too bad we live so far away. I love that you make all your own organic baby food, I do the same thing it's so easy and fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy mister twister is such a cutie pants!!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is already such a stud in his cute little board shorts!

    ReplyDelete