Monday, June 15, 2009

First Beach trip!!

Yesterday was Trent's first time at the beach. We went with grammy and grandpa Laumann, Tatum and Jeremiah, and Taisia, Jeremy, and Teegan. We started the day out at the harbor eating yummy fish and chips. Then is was off to the ocean to take some family pictures.

Trent loved the beach! The water was a little cold but we still let him get his little feet wet! It was so cute watching him kick his feet in the water. The main purpose of the trip was to get some photos so we cant wait to go back and play in the sand and water. We had such a nice day with the family! Here are some pictures from our day.




Trents first feel of the ocean! He is definately gonna be a beach boy!!!

Flying High with Daddy!!
Such a fun day!!!

3 comments:

  1. adorable! Love all of these pictures :) I will call you within the next week or so to come see you. Have had some family stuff going on, so these pictures help, they make me smile! Oh and i love the ones with Trent and his new hat....... precious! talk to you soon xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures aren't cute at all... UM so you have the most adorable little family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what it is but every time I see Trent all I want to do is eat him up. He is freakin' way too cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete