Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trents first River Trip

A few weeks ago Trent and I went to the river with my Mom, Dad, and Tatum. Ryan had to work : (. We sure did miss him! I was very nervous to make the four hour drive with just Trent and I, but he slept the ENTIRE time. He never even made one peep! Taisia and Teegan were also there but we passed eachother on our way there as she had to work. Its hard to coordinate everyones schedules these days. We had a lot of fun, even though we actually never went down to the river that was 50 yards away. Being the paranoid mother that I am, I didn't want to chance my little man getting sunburned. So we waited till the sun went down and took him to the pool there. He absolutely loves the water. It's just so cute watching him splashing around!
Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for a fun fun fun trip! Cant wait for the next one! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, we're so the same. I am such a freak about getting burnt, even before Addie. So now I cover her head to toe in sunscreen with a hat and a covered pool. I like your night time idea though! You are so lucky he slept in the car. Addie HATES the car and will maybe sleep 10 minutes and screams the rest of the time. It's horrible! Trent is adorable and is developing right along with Addie, she's into everything and climbs non stop, it's exhausting!!!

    ReplyDelete