Saturday, August 29, 2009

Merry-Go-Round

Last weekend we went to the mall to do some shopping and we found this cute mini merry-go-round. The babies absolutely loved it! It was so cute seeing them so excited and now I can't wait to take them to Disneyland when they get a bit older. These two are just too much fun!!!!!






Proud mamas!







Can you say Jeremy!

Holding on like big kids.

Look at that face!! Oh to be a kid again.

3 comments:

  1. HOT MAMAS!! How the heck do you girls find time to get so cute? I look horrible everytime I go out, it's just too much work but you have motivated me :) cutest babies ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love it!! Looks like so much fun!! Miss you guys :( Cant wait to get back in 2 months!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too much! I can't believe how grown up they are, time needs to slow down. I love the last picture of baby boy, he has the best smile!

    ReplyDelete