Saturday, August 1, 2009

New toy

Since Trent loves standing and loves walking when you hold his hands I thought he would like a little pushwalker thing. So off we went to babies R us to find just that. There lots of different ones but we chose the dump truck. Nice and manly! I was so excited to get home and put it together so he could give it a try. So I took all the parts out of the box and began to assemble it. But little did I know the box would be his favorite part. I mean look at this thing. It looks fun right?


But instead he would rather play with the box. At least he is cute doing it!

Eventually he got the hang of it. And he loves IT!

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute! I cannot wait for Anderson to start standing! :o)

    ReplyDelete