I just love these pictures!!!! He is getting so BIG!!! Miss you, shane is gone for a week next week, so we have to get together!!! xoxoxo
TOO CUTE!!! He is getting so big! His face is totally changing into a toddler face instead of looking like a baby face! How many teeth does he have... looks like a mouth full!
He is such a stud!
I love that face! He is too much, I can't take how cute these are.
I just love these pictures!!!! He is getting so BIG!!! Miss you, shane is gone for a week next week, so we have to get together!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE!!! He is getting so big! His face is totally changing into a toddler face instead of looking like a baby face! How many teeth does he have... looks like a mouth full!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a stud!
ReplyDeleteI love that face! He is too much, I can't take how cute these are.
ReplyDelete