This year was awesome!!! Started bright and early for us! We headed up to the OC to spend some time with Ryans family. Its always a great time with them. Great conversation, great fun and so relaxing! After that we went up to my grandparents house for some great food and lots of fun. Grandma put on an awesome dinner! After dinner we played a family tournament of corn hole. Ryan and I lost because I am horrible at those kinds of things, well all sports actually, but we had so much fun! Things can get pretty competitive over there. All in all it was a great day!! I am kinda sad beacuse we didnt get many pictures but we did get a few cute ones... 
Playing video games with uncle Matt
I love this one of Trent trying to jump out of Ryans arms

Playing video games with uncle Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment