Monday, April 6, 2009

4 month stats!

We just got back from Trents 4 month check-up! He got his first shot. It was definitely worse for me than it was for him. I think it's still safe to say he is a little stud. He cried for a second and stopped as soon as I fed him. So here are the 4 month stats:

  • weighs 17lbs 14oz. 95%
  • 25 inches long 75%
  • 17.5 inch head circumference
  • can rollover both ways
  • scoots backwards
  • talks a lot
  • smiles a lot
  • eats a lot
  • ticklish all over
  • needs his binky for bed time
  • sleeps in his crib
  • is a good sleeper (10 hours per night waking to eat only once)
  • pinches and claws at me when he is eating (starting to hurt a little)
  • loves his exersaucer
  • really starting to grab at things
  • his hair is coming back really fast after he went bald for a couple weeks
  • looks like he might have curly hair
  • starting to be not so fond of his swing
  • loves to go on walks
  • tries to eat my face but I'll take it as a kiss
  • loves to watch basketball
  • drools a lot
  • puts everything in his mouth
  • size 2 diapers. Huggies
  • size 6-9 month clothes
  • loves his bath
  • loves his sisters ( yes, Lucky and Leila)
  • Loves to be at home
  • is always happy unless he's hungry or tired
  • hates getting strapped in his car seat
  • Is soooo very loved!!!!

Overall he is such a joy! We love him so much and are looking forward to all the fun to come. Being a mother just gets better everyday! I love watching him grow and learn new tricks. He is truly a blessing and we are so very thankful for him! I love him more than I would ever imagine loving someone!!!



Here is our little man even after his shot. All smiles!!! :)

And of course one to show off his battle wound! Tough guy!

2 comments:

  1. I just love that little man. He is a total stud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love him!!!! It has been way too long since i have seen you or him :) we need to get together ASAP!!! I can't believe how big the little man is..... so adorable xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete