Today was such a fun day! Ry,Trent and I went to breakfast with my Mom, Dad, Taisia, Jeremy and Teegan. We ate breakfast and then the girls (and Trent) walked around oldtown Temecula for a bit. We went into this cute little childrens boutique and Teegan was wearing one of the outfits Tais had sewn for her. The owner came up to them and asked if her outfit was Tralala or some brand that she sells at her store. Taisia replied "no I made it" and she asked her if she would make a few for her to sell at her store! She then asked her to take Teegan out of her stroller to see the complete outfit and said "oh yea I could sell that all day long" I just think that is so cool and I'm so proud of my sis! It's a good thing I have a boy because I am not crafty like her.

Here is a picture from today that I absolutely LOVE. It's so cute of everyone! That is the soon to be famous outfit that little miss Teegan has on. I wish you could see the whole thing it really is adorable!
I just love the face he is making!! Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment