Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Holidays are becoming quite difficult trying to be in 10 places at once and trying to please everyone. Well this Easter was no exception. My family went to the Angels game so we drove to Anaheim in the morning (well first we went to Ryan's moms for breakfast) to tailgate and then we went to Ryan's aunt Monique and Uncle Colin's. And next weekend were having Easter part two at my grandma and grandpa's. Sadly we didn't get to see Ryan's dads side but we did think of them. (missed you Bill, Theresa, Mikyla, Brooke, Anna, Matt and Grandma Gail) Maybe we need to start doing alternate years? Yeah that's a good idea!

Anyway....Even though we didn't go to the actual game we still had to dress up for the occasion. I discovered that my little man looks quite cute in baseball hats!


Don't you just want to eat him? I know I do!!!


Now how could you pick just one?


Look Out!!! Were on a roll with our family photos!


Here is baby boy with his first Easter basket! (yes, I realize its not a basket)


And let me just share with you this wasn't his only Easter "box". Our babe is so spoiled! Thank you Grammy, Grandma Dede, Oma, Aunt Sonya, Aunt Monique and Auntie Liz.

And just one more cuz it's cute! How handsome are the men in my life?

Oh yeah my camera died right after this with NO WARNING! so annoying!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya, your little bou is so freaking cute! Glad I found you on here...we should catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete