Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Showing him off!

This past weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Lux's house for Aunt Anna's birthday we.......
Had sooooo...... much fun!!
We hung out with all the Lux boys....

We sang to the birthday girl....

We ate cheerios.....

We practiced walking....

We played video games....

We practiced standing....

We practiced crawling.....

And most of all we hung out and had a great time with our family!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is a doll!! He looks so much like you Ton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SOOOO adorable!! I saw your sister has a little girl, she's gorgeous but so is your sis! How amazing is being a mama! I love it so much, looks like you do too!! I wish we lived close we could have playdates. Bummed I didn't make it to Linz's wedding would have loved to have seen you girls, it's been FOREVER! Take care..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby boy is too much! Love him! And I am quite proud of you and your blogging.

    ReplyDelete