Monday, June 1, 2009

Trent is 1/2 a year old!


I cannot believe my baby is half a year old! Time goes by too fast, this is definately a fun age but I wouldn't mind if it slowed down a bit. Motherhood is far more amazing than I could have ever imagined. Ryan and I are enjoying every minute of being parents and just love this little boy to death! Here is what our baby boy is up to on his 1/2 birthday!

  • Weight: Over 20 pounds (Dr. visit is next week)
  • Height: not sure. Maybe 27ish inches
  • Has two teeth and I can see two more coming
  • Started crawling today : )
  • Has eaten zuchinni, banana, and rice cereal
  • Size 3 diapers
  • Size 12 month clothes
  • Back to sleeping good. Thank gosh: )
  • Says mama and baba
  • Has started napping in his crib
  • Moved into a convertible car seat
  • Loves his sisters
  • Still has to be nursed to sleep
  • Talks more than ever
  • Loves playing with toys
  • Can go from a sit position to crawl position
  • Gives mommy kisses

Trent is so fun to be around and brings so much joy to our lives! We LOVE you baby boy!

3 comments:

  1. SO happy for you guys!! I love this pic of Trent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful he is! This year is just flying by, i miss you and want to see you soon :) I love all the pictures of Trent, especially the this one. His big blue eyes are amazing! luv ya xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love him!!!!! You did a really good job mama, he is the cutest, sweetest boy ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete