Ok, so I'm a little embarrassed to admit this...but today is a huge day in the Lux household! Why you ask? Well let me explain... Today marks the first day Trent has fallen asleep for nap time without me having to drive him around in the car. There I said it, my two (almost 2.5) year old still has to be driven to sleep. I know, I know, we're crazy, but we all know a tired kid is a cranky kid and a cranky Trent is a NIGHTMARE! So we continued this habit even with newborn baby! I just wasn't in the mood to pack Tessa up and load everyone in the car today, and when Trent asked to watch Toy Story, I decided to see of he could fall asleep and low and behold, he did! Granted it is past 3 pm, so well see what this does for bed time. But he did it, it really happened! He is asleep on the couch as we speak. Yep I did say couch. What your kids don't nap on the couch?
Baby steps folks baby step!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
monumental moment folks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay Trent!!! I think all mothers have habits that we are a little ashamed of. lol! But I say whatever works! Trent seems like a great kid & is so darn cute!
ReplyDelete