Saturday, May 28, 2011

Today....

My sweet baby girl is the exact same age her big brother was when he had his surgery. I will never forget that day. What an awful feeling that was handing over my precious baby to the surgeons. It was such a humbling experience. I remember thinking why me?...why my son? Those feelings quickly turned to guilt as we walked through the hospital and saw parents of sick children. Parents that had been there for days, weeks, maybe even months. Parents who did not know the future of their precious baby or child. It was then that I realized, wow it could be a lot worse. I knew my Trent was going to be ok. I knew he was in very good hands and we were going to be going home the next day. I am so thankful for my children. They are healthy, happy, and beautiful. I am so blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment