For those of you that have been around Trent know this is a big deal! My son hates to sit! He would always push off his feet to stand and would refuse to sit! This is such a great day!
Too cute! I am so glad that you are blogging! Your family is adorable!!!! Bradley was born December 2, just a day after your little Trent. I totally wish we lived closer, that would be soo much fun. I can't believe Taisia had a little one too. That must be so fun to both have babies the same age. We definatley need to keep in touch... tell your family hi!
soooo flippin adorable!!! I love him and I miss you guys soo much!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I am so glad that you are blogging! Your family is adorable!!!! Bradley was born December 2, just a day after your little Trent. I totally wish we lived closer, that would be soo much fun. I can't believe Taisia had a little one too. That must be so fun to both have babies the same age. We definatley need to keep in touch... tell your family hi!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics that Taisia put on their blog of Teegan & Trent at her house...they are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!! I am so very proud of you. And I can't believe baby boy is sitting up. LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete